Neftaly Malatjie has always been a teacher to the 10 million students and clients who are part of SayPro daily. He has shown his capabilities to mentor, coach and advice all Board Members, Staff Members, Interns, Volunteers, Fellows and Members of SayPro.
Here are the top 10 lessons from SayPro Founder:
- Be humble: When you are humble, people take advantage of you. They can bully you or make fun of you. Whilst you learn their weak points.
- Respect other people and their opinions: As a leader or an individual, you should be the last to speak so that you can hear how intelligent the people you think are fools are. So if you do not respect other people’s opinions, you will always think yours is better. But when you keep quiet, you will realise that you have people with the best talent and the skill you ever need.
- There is a lot to gain from mistakes and forgiving: When you try something new and make mistakes, it is better to sit and do nothing. In my career and personal life, I have tried so many things which I failed. Later I realised that I am now experienced.
- Risking is critical for you: The person who does not want to test how the fire burns and can hurt your body. It is the same as the person who is dead. Wake up and test the fire. When it burns you, you will find a new solution.
- Respect your Tradition or Religion: There is much to learn from tradition and religion. Respect that.
- Thank God every day: I can never stop thanking the God of Mount Zion for the wisdom and the ideas he gives me daily. The ideas I get through the team. Their contribution and, most of all, waking up every day to hear someone has passed away and I still have a chance on earth.
- Ask God to lead your way: When you have a king leading you. You know you are sitting on top of luxury. Asking God to lead your way will enable new and unique doors to be unlocked for you. He will direct you to all the stages where you will celebrate even if you were hurt. Ask him to lead your way.
- Never accept that your idea is wrong until you prove it: I have never in my entire life listened to people who told me my ideas were stupid or they would never work. I permanently closed myself in my room. I asked God to lead me. Today all those ideas they told me will never work. I realised it was them who had never worked in my life.
- Work all the time: I work all the time. So should you. Remember, things don’t come as fast as you think they will. You must work all the time.