SayPro acknowledges the diversity and equality of the eleven official languages used by population groups in the Republic of South Africa. SayPro recognizes its responsibility to promote and maintain the recognition of all the official languages but also has responsibility the integrity, maintenance of records for monitoring and auditing as well as the accuracy of histories and verification as evidence towards:
- SayPro organisational integrity.
- The integrity of records of teaching, learning and Programme Assessment, review, and referral.
- Evidence requirements towards Beneficiary achievements and certificating, where
- The integrity of the administration of the SayPro as per requirements of other stakeholders including the Service RELEVANT ACCREDITATION, MEMBERSHIPS, REGULATORY AND PARTNERSHIPS, ACCREDITATION, MEMBERSHIP AND PARTNERSHIP Bodies and NATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND PROGRAMMES ASSURANCE.
- Official Use of Language
It is the policy of the SayPro to utilize English as the primary mode of communication to enable standardization of communication and all documentation use in SayPro.
1.1. Official Communication
- All official communication recorded in English.
- Records maintained and recorded in English for purposes of auditing, Monitoring and verification
1.2. Human Resources and disciplinary action
The Disciplinary policy of the SayPro makes provision for the attendance of a translator where necessary.
- SayPro provides all learning interventions in English. Learning material is also standardizing and is provide in English.
- Staff and Facilitators employee by SayPro fluent in more than one official language, and it permitted that Staff and Facilitators utilize another language as per their language scope to assist individual beneficiaries with the understanding of concepts include in the Programme.
- Not translate as a right to demand a language that the facilitator is not familiar.
1.4. Programme Assessment, review, and referral.
It is the policy of the SayPro to conclude assessments and feedback as well as the recording of results in English.
To enable standardization of practices, administration, moderation, feedback, and communication to stakeholders such as the ACCREDITATION, MEMBERSHIP AND PARTNERSHIP BODY, RELEVANT ACCREDITATION, MEMBERSHIPS, REGULATORY AND PARTNERSHIPS and NATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND PROGRAMMES ASSURANCE.