Design, Delivery and Evaluation of Programmes
- All programmes designed using the combination of Programme Type and Short applications and the problem-base method (PBM).
- The PBM involves conducting a survey from a client in the form of a knee’s analysis. The information so obtained is used to identify what the content of the programme Once complete, the content matched to Programme Type and Short applications.
- The Programme Type and Short programmes and their specific outcomes, as well as Programme Assessment, review, and referral criteria, use to develop the plan then.
- Training and programmes delivered using facilitation, workshops, digital briefcases, and training and programmes material as a blended learning approach. The success of delivery measure using the Beneficiary satisfaction index, as well as management review of lessons learnt.
- Programme evaluation conducted using moderation type reviews. These schedules once a year. Such a review takes the form of a subject matter expert that checks the material for correctness, alignment to Programme Type and Short programmes and correlation to Programme Assessment, analysis, and referral instruments.
For more information send SayPro an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Give SayPro a call at + 27 84 313 7407 or WhatsApp SayPro at + 27 84 313 7407